Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting Back in the Game

My four best finishes in tournaments last night...

393/2250, 378 pay
66/617, 63 pay
187/1260, 180 pay
551/3555, 540 pay

Actually tho, I feel like I have plugged a couple leaks that have snuck into my game. Last night I felt like I played really strong poker (minus a couple tilt spots). I am going to try to play a lot Sunday afternoon, so hopefully I can get a little something going then.

I am leaning towards playing Day 1D of the Main Event, which means I would have 4 and half days out in Vegas before playing it. I might try to play a couple live tournaments while I am out there. Anyone else out there next weekend?

5 comments:

actyper said...

Will prob hit a Venetian deep stack that weekend, and if I don't make it past day 1 of the ME, will play the caesars me.

lj said...

boooo at day 1d. you know CR party is night before, right?

KajaPoker said...

I'm happy to see you 2 communicate through blog comments :-)

Good Luck in the ME!

MackemPlus1 said...

Good luck in the Main Event, Kev.

So sick of covering Wimbledon - definitely coming out for the WSOP next year - FOR SEVERAL WEEKS.

Hell, if LJ can cash in HORSE anyone can right? ;)

Sara Strode said...

Omg! That's my game 8-)