Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Quick Update

I have been sick this week and my back has been killing. The combination has me in just a miserable mood. I usually don't let shit like this affect my mood, but it is easily getting the better of me this week.

I haven't been playing a lot and probably shouldn't be playing at all. I don't have the mindset for it right now. I am playing pretty poorly and the beats\cooler\lost flips are just annoying the crap out of me this week. It's just not a good combination for winning poker.

I probably won't be posting much the rest of the week, barring something big happening. Sorry for the whiney post, hope everyone else is doing well.

*************************************************************************

In the lack of any real post, I will do some pimping...

Check out sprstoner's blog, he won his second WSOP Main Event Seat on Sunday. So sick!

Or hoyazo's blog, he took 2nd place in the 30k on Full Tilt last week.

Well done guys.

3 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Feel better man. Back trouble is the effing worst. I know. Just like I know about playing bad lately. I know you've gotten to see some of my better moves firsthand lately, but I can't even believe I'm the guy who hit that 30k last week like I did. Funny how things can go from one end of the spectrum to the other so fast like that.

smokkee said...

i hate coolers and back pain. take it ez. see ya at the Big Game.

Alan said...

Back trouble is awful. I hope you feel better soon and get back to your winning ways.