Friday, February 16, 2007

FTOPS 200r

I played the 200r on Stars once a few weeks ago. I got two-outed twice in that one. Last's night's FTOPS 200r was my second attempt at a 200r and my luck wasn't much better.

The first hour my cards were mostly garbage. I still tried to make some things happen, but pretty much got no where. I probably should have been a little more patient. The second hour my cards were even worse. I loaded the HH in to PXF just to see if the cards were as bad as I thought. Check out my preflop luck factor last night...


The 1 premium hand I had was AKo, which ironically enough was the hand I busted out on. All in preflop against Queens and I got no help. Before I had the AKo my PUFF factor was ZERO. I didn't even know it could go that low. LOL!!!

The two strong hands I had were AQo and KQs and both were in the rebuy hour and both I raised and everyone folded.

I had 3 pocket pairs. Pocket sevens on an A-Q-2 flop. Pocket sixes which lost to a set of twos. The pocket sevens again, which helped me double up a short stack who had KTs.

Other than that, my cards were absolute dog shit. Goot times!

The biggest highlight of the tournament was seeing probably the funniest user name I have seen on any poker site....


Absolutely classic.

10 comments:

smokkee said...

ran into sum bad luck huh?


pfffft

NFulton said...

Finding that username had to have been worth the price of the tourney though, right?

PokahDave said...

That is a classic name....but it's no 'Stu Pidazo'.....

WindBreak247 said...

Easily the funniest username I've seen. The creativity is through the roof.

slb159 said...

That's about as good as the Bam Margera "Unholy Union" episode I watched last night where he met a guy that went by the Godforsaken name of "Dushon Mandik ".

Raveen said...

that is really a great online screen name...see you in the main event and gl...oh congrads on the cash in O8 btw

LuckyLefty01 said...

Do you mind sharing where you get that preflop luck statistics thing?

It's something that would interest me.

Best of luck in your next event!

cracknaces said...

That is hands down the funniest name I have ever seen. Years ago on poker stars this guy had a picture of "astroglide" and the name "slickdicky", that one always cracked me up.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Sucks about your hands in that one, man. There's just about nothing worse than sitting through a tournament with absolute shit cards to play exclusively. Especially a donkey rebuy where the chip leader has 10 times the starting stack just 30 minutes into the dam thing.

Hey maybe that guy was Mark Chmura or something, and he just uses the same name at full tilt as he does on his MySpace page. Just a thought.

lucko said...

The preflop luck statistics is from the PokerXFactor hand replayer.